Wednesday, October 3, 2012

WiP Wednesday #30

Oh boy, am I tired of making catnip kicksticks. Check this out. That right there is literally hundreds of kicksticks that I've sewn liners in and flipped.



Oh yeah, and there's this stack, too.



They're ready for catnip and filler. Literally a few hundred.

And here are the ones that I've cut but not got liners in, yet.



And these are the muslin liners.



I'm stopping right before I start having nightmares about cutting things out. If this year's holiday craft show in Eagle goes like it did last year, I'll still come close to running out. It's a wicked good show. I have a date with catnip and polyfil, to get these babies finished. Wish me luck! Who else is preparing for a holiday craft show or two?

Ready to show off your hard work? Link up anytime between now and next Monday. Here's your chance to shine!

Best wishes to you, and good luck with your projects.
-Jerimi
Quiltsy WiP

2 comments:

FabricFascination said...

That's a LOT of catnip kicksticks. Those repetitive tasks can be work instead of fun. But the results will be good - hope you sell out at your craftshow!

Terry Aske Art Quilts said...

Wow, Jerimi! That's a lot of cutting ... and a lot of sewing to do. I hope your craft show is a great success.